1. Ensworth (7-0): Tigers can wrap up Division II-AA region regular-season championship with win at Baylor.
2. Oakland (8-0): Thursday showdown with visiting Blackman will decide District 7-AAA championship.
3. Henry Co. (8-0): Patriots can clinch 10-AAA, win ninth straight district game vs. Northeast.
4. Blackman (8-0): Crosstown trip Thursday to Oakland matches top powers in 7-AAA, Class 6A.
5. MBA (7-1): Following open week, Big Red heads to Pope John Paul II in third of four straight road games.
6. CPA (9-0): After settling 12-AA race with Marshall County victory, Lions are idle before Cascade visits.
7. Siegel (6-2): Coming off fourth 50-point effort, Stars go to Riverdale looking to nail down 7-AAA third place.
8. Overton (8-0): District 12-AAA crown still up for grabs as Bobcats visit McGavock.
9. Brentwood Acad. (6-3): Eagles ride four-game win streak into open week before finale vs. Ensworth.
10. Pearl-Cohn (7-1): Winners of last four games before open date, Firebirds travel to Franklin Road Academy.