1. Ensworth (8-0): Tigers win 29th straight without top rusher D’Andre Ferby, close regular season at No. 9 Brentwood Academy.
2. Oakland (9-0): Patriots can clinch 7-AAA title outright, first 10-win season since 2009, with victory at Stewarts Creek.
3. Henry Co. (9-0): Sixth double-digit win season in seven years within reach for Patriots at West Creek.
4. MBA (8-1): Big Red takes two-game win streak to McCallie, which has lost six straight following 3-0 start.
5. Blackman (8-1): After tough loss at No. 2 Oakland, Blaze focus on regrouping at Bowling Green, winner of 38 straight.
6. CPA (9-0): Lions look to complete second straight undefeated regular season vs. Cascade.
7. Overton (9-0): Bobcats can wrap up 12-AAA crown, first perfect regular-season since 1983, vs. Antioch.
8. Hendersonville (7-2): Balanced attack leads Commandos into 9-AAA title clash vs. Station Camp on four-game win streak.
9. Brentwood Acad. (6-3): Following open week, Eagles look to snap five-game skid in series with visiting No. 1 Ensworth.
10. Pearl-Cohn (8-1): Explosive Firebirds ride five-game streak into regular-season finale vs. 10-AA rival Maplewood