White House at Pearl-Cohn – Nov. 21, 2014 – Class 4-A Quarterfinals
White House vs. Pearl-Cohn
- Series tied, 4-4
- Six regular season meetings, two playoff meetings
- No team has ever won two consecutive games
- White House won the last meeting, 44-8, in 2008
- White House lost the first meeting, 20-10, in 2003
- The teams have not played in the last six seasons
- The 2006 and 2007 White House teams won the game in the regular season and lost the game in the playoffs.
- The 2006 playoff meeting was in the second round.
- The 2007 playoff meeting was in the quarterfinals.
- White House is 4-2 versus Pearl-Cohn in the regular season.
- Pearl-Cohn is 2-0 against White House in the playoffs.
- Since 1986, White House is 6-11 in 17 quarterfinal games. The Blue Devils won in 1990, 1993, 1997, 1998, 2004 and 2008.
- White House is making its school-record fifth straight trip to the quarterfinals
- White House is 0-4 in the quarterfinals since 2010