Sponsored by the White House Quarterback Club, the annual steak dinner and auction is the largest fundraiser of the year for the White House High School football program. This year’s theme is “Not Standing Still – Still Moving Forward.”
Dinner begins at 4 p.m. in the high school cafeteria. A $40.00 ticket can be purchased from a player, coach, or support staff member of the football team. The ticket is good for two people ($20.00 each). The dinner lasts until 7 p.m. when the auction begins in The Burr Building.
A paid ticket is needed for the dinner, anyone is eligible to receive a free bidding number for the auction. If you purchase a dinner, the auction number is on your dinner ticket.
There will also be door prizes. The winner of the grand door prize must be present at the time of the announcement of the prize to win.
A list of auction items will be posted soon at White House Football online. The goal for this year’s auction is 550 tickets sold (1,100 meals) and $35,000.
RULES FOR AUCTION
1. This will be an absolute auction.
2. Rules posted or announcements made at the auction supersede all prior rules and/or announcements.
3. All participants in the event by their participation agree to all rules and regulations, and announcements.
4. The Board of Directors of the White House Quarterback Club is the sole and final authority on all matters pertaining to this event.
5. In the event of cancellation, the auction will be rescheduled.